Mother's Day, surprisingly, isn't a huge deal in our house of two mothers. Donna and I don't normally exchange gifts or anything, and the kids usually make two of everything in school, which is great. This year, however, I found two cards I liked for her and I made her a few photo gifts too. We had a nice breakfast before heading off to church and then over to Grammie & Papa's house for the afternoon and a lovely dinner. The weather was beautiful, the kids were in a good mood, and everyone had a really really nice day. Here are some photos of the kids outside (as we were for a few hours!).
He is SO STRONG!

Both kids swinging

Evan makes a face on the tree, and loves mixing up the facial features!

Check out my funny face!

Adrienne snuggles with Mom.

Whee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment